Bike Request Submission:
1) Submit a bike request for a kiddo (AGES 2-15) who lost their home as a result of the Carr Fire.
2) Bikes are funded in the order in which received (and dependent on funding), the CONTACT person on the submission form will be notified once your bike has been funded.
3) Get your bike built and pick up (details come via email).
Sponsor a Kiddo:
1) Donate whatever you feel comfortable, every dollar makes a difference OR look at our reference guide for costs.
2) Once we have a complete bike + helmet funded we will contact the NEXT kiddo in our database.
3) Receive an air high-five, plus updates about what your donation is doing via social media, private messages and in some cases images of who your dollar has impacted (based on releases signed).
What is a Bike Build? (Santa Rosa Fire Only)
A community event where the kiddos/families on our submission list literally build their BIKE with one of our team members AKA "coaches" (our sponsors, friends, family and community members) . We are working with some of the BEST and KINDEST people in the industry to support us at our builds and beyond. It will be a day filled with fun, learning, education, entertainment and LOVE.
- Please note that we are working super hard to reach as many families as we can who have been affected by the Carr Fire.
- Bikes are funded in the order in which received, the CONTACT person on the submission form will be notified once your bike has been funded
- Once we reach a critical mass / funding for a large enough group, Bike Build dates/pick up options will be sent out via email
- If you have submitted a bike request, please remember that you will be contacted once your request is FUNDED. Please note if you fill out a submission request you are NOT guaranteed a bike. Please check back for updates: http://www.northbaybikeproject.com/how-it-works.html
Kids + Bikes = Smiles
www.bayareabikeproject.org (COMING SOON)